PeopleSoft HCM PUM Image 27 Released
HCM PUM Image 27 was released this past week after a short delay from the original communicated target date. Following is a list of some of the key features in this release:
- Data Privacy Framework – Provides pages for identifying and maintaining Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as name, ethnicity or compensation rates. PeopleSoft captures many data elements that can be considered PII, Sensitive or both. The framework helps in the following ways
- Maintain Category/Classification setup data and their Data Privacy attributes
- Maintain Data Privacy Attributes for PeopleSoft Application Record Fields that store Sensitive and Personally Identifiable data
- Generate and View references for Components at Record Field Level and Component Record Field level.
- HR Notifications Enhancement – Existing HR Notification Framework now supports the use of generic email templates. Also, a new Description field is available on the Notification page, and logging options are provided for email delivery methods.
- Company Directory Update - Now provides options to export and print org chart, as well as display or hide peers from the org chart view.
- ERN Delete Process Update - Delivered ID Delete Userrole enables administrators to select the Skip Control Record/Field Check control parameter on the ERN Delete Process Page, which tells the ERN Delete process to skip the validation of fields and controls set on this page (without this role, the option to bypass this check is disabled).
- Fluid Attachment Framework Extensions – Attachment support is now available for Profile Management transactions, person address change requests and absence management cancellations.
- EE Snapshot Tile Update – Added link to the tile to access the Fluid JPM Talent Profile page.
Time & Labor
- Reported Time Fluid Approvals – Enabled Fluid Approvals for Time and Labor Reported Time (also reflected in Page Composer setup and Mobile Approvals options setup).
- Fluid Time Tile Update - Tile now includes a link to review weekly time summary.
- Fluid Timesheet – Improved the usability of the Fluid Timesheet functionality.
Payroll for North America
- Paycheck Search Pages –Search pages updated to display results in descending order so that most recent checks appear first.
- Fluid Payroll Tile Updates – Tile now includes links to the classic version of Paycheck Modeler, Voluntary Deduction, and Third Party Review Paycheck self-service transactions. Also added the ability to submit RL-1/RL-2 and T4/T4A Consent and view RL-1/RL-2 and T4/T4A slips.
Payroll for North America Tax Update
- Consistent with the 9.2 maintenance model of including Tax Updates within Images, HCM Image 27 includes Tax Update 18-C.
- Tax Update 18-D is expected with PUM Image 28, due in October 2018.
- NOTE - Tax Update 18-E will be delivered as a PRP on or around December 7, 2018. The image calendar was adjusted to 4 images per year, to reflect the requirements of the majority of PeopleSoft products, however in PNA and Benefits we need to deliver year-end information, therefore the 'E' update will be a PRP and will become part of PUM Image 19-A.
Global Payroll & Absence Management
- Fluid Self Service Reports – Additional self-service reports are now accessible via a Fluid tile on the homepage. These include payment summary (Australia), Form 16 (India) and eP60 (UK) reports.
- Australia Regulatory Support – Provides functionality for electronic reporting to support federal requirements for the Single Touch Payroll initiative.
- Switzerland Regulatory Support - Added SWISSDEC 4.0 recertification changes.
- ESS/MSS Enhancement - Added the ability to incorporate country-specific logic on employee self-service and manager self-service pages of Absence Management.
- ePerformance Notifications – Added functionality to send reminder email notifications to managers, employees, and peer reviewers regarding due dates of their evaluation documents.
These new features along with multiple other bug fixes can be reviewed on My Oracle Support, using the following helpful pages:
The next HCM PUM Image is scheduled for October 26, 2018, so check back then to see what new features will be available in HCM PUM Image 28.