PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
As an Oracle Platinum Consulting Partner, Beacon Application Services provides both consulting services and software solutions for the Commercial, Education and Government industries. Beacon’s consulting services offers implementation and upgrade services of PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, including Financials, HCM, Supply Chain, Services Automation and Business Intelligence. We work closely with each customer to define a strategy and approach, with emphasis on defining deliverables and milestones, project phases, upfront estimates and timeframes.
We believe in people, process, and delivering a successful project for our clients. At Beacon, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative in a dynamic work environment that offers growth, benefits, and long term stability. We continue to hire experienced professionals and invest in them in an effort to create long term employment relationships.
As a PeopleSoft Technical Consultant, you will be leading implementations of these applications to client specifications and to Beacon’s standards. You will also lead Technical activities for upgrades. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Analyzing the client’s current system
- Generating a plan for assigned project areas with accurate resources requirements
- Designing and integrating financial software applications
- Developing processes and interfaces
- Testing and documenting all phases of the project
- Providing status reports to client and Beacon management
- Enhancing system performance where needed
- Providing overall leadership for all technical aspects of implementation or upgrade project
Candidate must have demonstrated skills in the following areas as defined below.
- Design and set-up of system infrastructure
- Use of reporting tools (nVision, Crystal, Query, SQR, etc.)
- Conversion processes, tools, and interfaces
- Planning and executing complex test systems
- System security
- Client-server technology
- Database skills (SQR, SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, etc.)
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials applications
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Passion and ability to solve our client’s most challenging problems
TRAVEL: No relocation necessary. Travel required.
Beacon offers a great benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any category protected by applicable state or federal law.