As an Oracle Platinum Consulting Partner, Beacon Application Services provides both consulting services and software solutions for the Commercial, Education and Government industries. Beacon’s consulting services offers implementation and upgrade services of Oracle ERP Cloud PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, including Financials, HCM, Supply Chain, Services Automation and Business Intelligence. We work closely with each customer to define a strategy and approach, with emphasis on defining deliverables and milestones, project phases, upfront estimates and time frames.
We believe in people, process, and delivering a successful project for our clients. At Beacon, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative in a dynamic work environment that offers growth, benefits, and long term stability. We continue to hire experienced professionals and invest in them in an effort to create long term employment relationships.
As a Purchasing/Procurement Consultant, you will be leading implementations of these applications to client specifications and to Beacon’s standards. You will also lead Procurement functional activities for upgrades. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Facilitate requirements sessions, document requirements and perform fit/gap analysis
- Delivering delta sessions for upgrades and recommending new features for client adoption
- Provide input to project plans by estimating functional Procurement tasks
- Complete and document conceptual design
- Configure the system and conduct application testing
- Develop and document functional specifications for conversions, interfaces and customizations and assist in testing them
- Provide client guidance on reconciliation of conversions
- Support user testing and troubleshoot issues
- Provide expertise and best practice recommendations to client staff
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns to project leadership
- Manage day to day tasks for the Purchasing/Procurement workstream
- Provide best practice advice and suggestions to improve system usage
- Develop training materials and deliver training; ensure knowledge transfer to client
- Provide direction to client on user procedures
- Must have expertise in the PeopleSoft (or similar) Purchasing/Procurement application(s)
- Experience leading Purchasing/Procurement in a full-cycle implementation
- Experience in advising clients on Procurement processes and best practices
- Ability to design, configure, test and troubleshoot the Approval Framework and excellent understanding of approval capabilities
- Experience with reporting tools (BI Publisher, Query, SQR, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience
- Well versed and comfortable with client interaction
- Passion and ability to solve our client’s most challenging problems
- Supply Chain background and CPM a plus
- CPA a plus
Beacon offers a great benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any category protected by applicable state or federal law.