ORACLE EBS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANTAs an Oracle Platinum Consulting Partner, Beacon Application Services provides a full spectrum of implementation services and software solutions for Oracle Financials. We work closely with each customer to define a strategy and approach with emphasis on defining deliverables and milestones, project phases, upfront estimates and timeframes. We pride ourselves on on-time on budget to scope delivery.
As an Oracle EBS Functional Financials Consultant, you will be part of our growing Oracle Cloud Practice, using your EBS skills to transition to ERP Cloud Financials. You will participate in Implementations that will meet client specifications and adhere to Beacon’s standards. This includes but is not limited to:
- Facilitate requirements sessions, document requirements and perform fit/gap analysis for General Ledger and Payables
- Provide input to project plans by estimating functional General Ledger and or Accounts Payable
- Configure the system and conduct application testing
- Develop and document functional specifications for conversions, interfaces and customizations and assist in testing them
- Provide client guidance on reconciliation of conversions
- Support System & UAT Testing and troubleshoot issues
- Provide expertise and best practice recommendations to client staff
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns to project leadership
- Manage day to day tasks for the General Ledger and or Accounts Payable workstream
- Develop training materials and deliver training; ensure knowledge transfer to client
- Must have expertise in Oracle EBS General Ledger and/or Accounts Payable applications
- Experience leading EBS General Ledger and Accounts Payable in a full-cycle implementations
- Experience with Financial reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experience
- Well versed and comfortable with client interaction
TRAVEL: No relocation necessary. Travel required.
Beacon offers a great benefits package.