We at Beacon understand that a system upgrade is often deemed “the necessary evil”, bringing little to no value to an organization, but rather is needed to maintain support.
The value of an upgrade is clearly not the same as the initial implementation, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a painful or costly endeavor. We offer a myriad of upgrade choices that are right for you.
We can work with you within your investment parameters to make this upgrade cost-effective and productive, whether we perform the end-to-end process or work with you to supplement your internal activities. We can also analyze the existing configuration to ensure you are getting the most out of your initial investment.
BEACON UPGRADE SERVICES
- Upgrade Planning and Management – Confirm drivers to establish the upgrade scope, cost, and timeline, and then manage to that plan.
- Analysis and Upgrade of Customizations – Reduce the cost of maintenance and future upgrades (images) through the adoption of delivered technology and changes to work practice. Use Beacon's automated comparison reports to identify online and batch customizations needing attention.
- Execution of Upgrade Scripts – Deploy seasoned professionals to expedite the upgrade process using proven techniques, such as splitting temp table creation and alter without deleting scripts into multiple parts. Run data conversions in parallel with upgrades.
- Testing – Deploy a well tested system by leveraging our test scenarios and test scripts built for your industry – or take advantage of our automated test tools for execution through each of your test moves.
- End User Training – Update the skillsets of your employees through delta training and demonstrations.
- Production Support – Once you’ve upgraded to the new release, we can deliver an application change management software for PeopleSoft designed to ease the burden of future technical migrations and fixes in an automated and compliant fashion.