PeopleSoft Financials Project Manager
As an Oracle Platinum Consulting Partner, Beacon Application Services provides both consulting services and software solutions for the Commercial, Education and Government industries. Beacon’s consulting services offers implementation and upgrade services of PeopleSoft Enterprise applications, including Financials, HCM, Supply Chain, Services Automation and Business Intelligence. We work closely with each customer to define a strategy and approach, with emphasis on defining deliverables and milestones, project phases, upfront estimates and timeframes.
We believe in people, process, and delivering a successful project for our clients. At Beacon, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative in a dynamic work environment that offers growth, benefits, and long term stability. We continue to hire experienced professionals and invest in them in an effort to create long term employment relationships.
Beacon is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing Financials Practice. This position will be responsible for managing Financials implementations, integrations, and/or upgrades. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Work with the Engagement Manager to establish project approach, and to set standards for reporting and deliverables
- Manage the project scope including costs, timeframe, constraints, milestones, and deliverables
- Generate an implementation plan including resource requirements, assignment breakdown, and task lists
- Implement and administer project controls including status reports, change control, and issue resolution processes
- Oversee the team of resources that may include both Beacon and client personnel
- 10+ years experience working with PeopleSoft Financials products
- Experience managing full life-cycle PeopleSoft Financials implementations/upgrades
- Experience planning and executing projects within budget and timeframe parameters
Beacon offers a great benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any category protected by applicable state or federal law.